Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word and the template (either full paper or abstract) was used accurately (i.e. the manuscript adheres to the stylistic requirements given in the template file). Do not use word processing that alters the format styles (e. g. Libre Office or similar).
- An up to 300 words excerpt and keywords must be filled into the metadata online form during the submission process (will be used for the paper landing page).
- All co-author names including their e-mail addresses and affiliations must be filled into the metadata online form during the submission process (necessary as part of our compliance rules).
- Content published elsewhere may also be placed in the abstract format (as long as it is not copy/paste). In general, if parts of the submission have been previously published, the authors are responsible for the transfer of the relevant copyrights to Infinite Science Publishing. Otherwise the abstract cannot be published in the Transactions. With this submission you - on behalf of all authors of your submission - declare that there are no copyright issues with your submission.
- With this submission you - on behalf of all authors of your submission - declare your consent that, if accepted, the contribution is published in the Transactions on Additive Manufacturing Meets Medicine (Trans. AMMM - ISSN: 2699-1977) online under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Registration fee for AMMM (which includes the abstract/paper processing and handling charge for the Transactions on AMMM) will apply.
- Focus-Session Applications will not be published.